Excellent opportunity arises to join our expanding professional and reputable firm. We are seeking to recruit a motivated, hardworking individual as an internal accountant at our Larnaca office.
- Full scope bookkeeping of our firms internal accounting
- VAT preparation and submission
- Reconciliation of banks/suppliers/client’s accounts
- Sales invoicing administration
- Payroll/SI/PAYE preparation and administration
- Creditors control and management
- Debtors control and management
- Bank account management
- Payments administration and expense management
- Petty cash control
- Reporting to management on an ongoing basis(TB/P&L/BS)
- External errands with the use of a company car (Banks /SI office /VAT Office /Tax office/ Other errands)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and payroll preparation role
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in an accounting related discipline will be considered and advantage
- Knowledge of applicable VAT & SI legislation
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to take initiatives and deliver results
An attractive remuneration package including, provident fund and medical fund will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should submit their application to [email protected] no later than Friday 27th April 2018, quoting the associated job title.