Excellent opportunity arises to join our expanding professional and reputable firm in Larnaca. We are seeking to recruit a corporate administrator to join our professional team.
• Perform KYC procedures for new and existing clients
• Perform AML compliance procedures
• Review of legal documents such as agreements, board and shareholder resolutions, power of attorneys, etc
• Prepare documents and monitor the procedure for corporate changes with Registrar of Companies, i.e. change of directors, secretary, shareholders, registered office, etc
• Prepare documents and monitor procedure for annual returns (HE32) with Registrar of Companies
• Monitor procedure for annual levies payments to Registrar of Companies
• Arranging and executing notarizations certification and translation of documents
• Arranging and proceeding with necessary documentation for annual and extraordinary general meeting
• Perform and monitor bank account opening procedures
• Arranging procedures for new company formations
• Liaison with audit/accounting/tax departments within the firm.
• Liaise with external lawyers for resolving legal issues
• Liaise with government authorities
• Communicate with clients by phone/email/personal meeting
The Ideal candidate
• University degree in a business field will be considered an advantage.
• Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
• Ability to understand contents of legal and financial material
• Exposure with international clients
• Fluency in Greek and English, both oral and written
• Computer literate
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to take initiatives and deliver results
• Organised and ability to multitask and adapt to changes
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in team environment and build relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to exercise professional judgement
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management
An attractive remuneration package including, bonus, provident fund and medical fund will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
By email to [email protected] by 18th March 2019.
GET IN TOUCH
At PHS & Partners, we pay the highest attention to every case and need through personal approach in helping companies and individuals.
Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals and targets.